Rashid Al-Zayani Charity Foundation was established in the Kingdom of Bahrain on May 14, 2009. The Foundation was registered at the Ministry of Social Development under law No. 21 of 1989, as regards the establishment of charity foundations in the Kingdom. The Foundation statute was published in the Official Gazette no. 2895 on the same date.
Rashid Al Zayani Mabara Vision
Rashid Al-Zayani Charity Foundation aspires to be a leading institution in the field of philanthropy. It also seeks with confidence to be an outstanding example of charity work and sustainable development in the society to which it belongs.
Rashid Al Zayani Mabara Message
The Foundation has a clear mission that it desires to achieve. It is embodied in reaching out with help for those in need in the Kingdom of Bahrain, whether individuals or groups.
The Foundation aims to achieve its objectives as follows:
The Foundation aims at providing financial and material assistance to the needy families in the Kingdom of Bahrain, as well as to the sick in need of medical treatment in the private hospitals in the Kingdom. The Foundation also aims at providing emergency assistance in the case of disasters and calamities as well as helping the needy families in building their own homes or renovating them. Furthermore, it aims at providing help to the needy students to pursue their higher studies inside the Kingdom of Bahrain.
The Foundation has the following work since its declaration as follows:
Ever since it was established, the Foundation has proudly accomplished the following achievements:
- It has expanded the kindergarten of late Majid Al-Zayani. The expansion included adding six new classrooms, in addition to the renewal of the old building taking into account security and safety standards, as well as the needs of the growing kindergarten.
- It has established a park and a garden of the late Rashid Al-Zayani in Al-Jisra area that is considered one of the leading parks in the Kingdom.
- In the context of providing help for the needy families, the Foundation has carried out renovation work of 13 houses in Al- Budaya area and Isa City.
- In the context of social activities, the Foundation has established two halls for events in the city of Muharraq, one of which is still under construction.
- The Foundation has granted eighty male and female students scholarships to study at the Gulf University, and laid the foundation stone of Rashid Al-Zayani Mosque.