Purpose of the job:
- Develop, plan, and manage the corporate sales strategy implementation in consultation with BMW RO GM/GSM.
- Project manages the sales, development programs across the market.
- Develop a professional network of customers to fulfill sales objectives.
- Offer Direct Sales and Lease Sales Via RO Corporate Sales Team, and Zayani Leasing
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage a yearly business plan, which includes product strategies, product marketing plans. Set performance targets for Prospects, Leads, Appointments, and Sales.
- Interaction with BMW GSM BMW regional office to obtain support for fleet deals and tenders in terms of price, warranty and specs. Follow-up tenders received to ensure accurate Presentation and submission is met with correct specs & delivery terms.
- To network with principal accounts and negotiate the best possible deals and other preferential matters to maximise the Company’s maximum advantage. Will need to work very closely with their management.
Manage the implementation and delivery of essential account management plans for accounts in conjunction with the line manager and ensure the high service levels agreed with clients are implemented, being a critical function of the Sales department.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the sales and related activities with a particular focus on managing the relationships with the key Accounts& Partners. Also, monitor the progress made across all project plans on an ongoing basis.
- Independently research client/prospect information, corporate market trends, source client essential contact information, and support the regional partners in formulating the department sales strategies.
- Secure corporate accounts as per the prospects database.
- Direct and manage the processes for product sales, CRM and marketing – ensuring effective use of resources and skills.
- Work with GSM to obtain Government Tenders and Royal Court Enquiries, ensuring quotations and deadlines are met on time.
- Corporate / Fleet Sales, Monthly, Quarterly, Annually, vs BMW MINI Business Plan
- Prospect to Leads Ratio
- Leads to Appointments Ratio
- Appointments to Test Drive Ratio
- Quotations to Sales Ratio
- Sales Vs Budget
- Good general education.
- Business and technical training.
- Driving license.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a business orientation or equivalent experience. College Diploma.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the sales field
- Professional experience as a sales consultant.
- Professional experience in the sales section of an automotive retailer.
- Leadership experience.
- Experience in a motor vehicle company/industry.
- Computer literacy
- Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Digital abilities, Excitement about digitalization, online sales, and social media affinity.
- Openness to innovation.
- Strong customer servicing orientation.
- Flexibility, willingness to learn, ability to quickly adapt.
- Affinity for self-management and resilience.
- The attitude of trustworthiness, “human touch” in interactions with the customer.
- Management skills, Interpersonal skills, Negotiation skills
- Leadership skills, sales skills
- Working hours from 9 am to 6 pm Sunday – Thursday
- Regular training for personnel development
- BMW Corporate Sales Training and assessment
- BMW MINI Product Training
- BMW Brand Awareness Training