Purpose of the job:
The Finance & Insurance Officer supports the sales team via carrying duties & responsibilities professionally and providing high-quality service support to co-workers (Showroom).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling Finance Programs & additional insurance products at EM Dealerships.
- Solid knowledge of all products and processes, with excellent & clear customer communication skills.
- To work with Banks and Insurance Companies to secure the best rates in the market.
- Targeted towards converting all potential customers to EM-supported Finance Programs to achieve the highest EM Finance penetration.
- Ensure every customer has a clear understanding of obligations entered and deal with all customer queries with utmost clarity and courtesy.
- Maintain accurate Daily & Monthly reports as requested by management.
- Proactive implementation of new processes introduced at meetings and training.
- Finalize financial transactions quickly while following legal & ethical practices.
- Verify the accuracy of all material information on the credit process before submitting applications to banks.
- Establish & maintain strong business relations with customers, banks, and EM dealerships.
- Maintain confidentiality of all ZM customers’ information.
- Understand & implement ZM policies & procedures.
- Communicate all problems/issues to management immediately.
- Ensure to collect all documents from the traffic department are correct and match with bank requirements.
- Ensure and facilitate the rotation within all EM Showrooms as per management request.
Liaise between salespeople.
- Working discipline & prompt attendance.
- To get the customer the best rate from the banks for finance that is in contact with EM.
- To Insure the vehicle for customers and to get the best rates for insurance through existing contacts.
- Technical Expertise
- Communication and Language Skills
- Results Orientation
- Business Awareness
- Customer Relation