A Kerridge Specialist position required with an Ideal experience range of 10 Years in the Automotive Industry.
- Check Autoline backup, replace the backup tape, and maintain a backup log.
- Check End of Day spooler for file size.
- Check End of Day errors and rectify.
- Responsible for Autoline Helpdesk support.
- Develop reports as required by user or management for all modules of DMS requested.
- Responsible for providing data in excel and data rectifying as and when requested.
- Responsible for DMS Administrating including creating users, granting permissions, performing terminal setup, and maintaining DMS IT documentations.
- Providing Monthly status reports to Group IT Manager.
- Updates for any additional product/Modules in Autoline.
- Plan and co-ordinate with Vendors/IT Officers on any upgrades/new requirements on Autoline systems.
- Planning and Implementation of projects for new features on Autoline.