Purpose of the job:
Develop the marketing plans and budget, Manage and ensure dealer marketing & media activities and specific product media exposure with a strong focus to serve the individual commercial needs within the markets, in order to increase segment, segment share, and brand awareness in the local market and help achieve relevant sales & commercial objective. Make a strategic yearly plan for customers’ local driving events. Able to effectively understand and oversee digital and social media marketing campaigns.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, organize, and implement local marketing & media activities/events, evaluate results of each marketing activity, and conduct post-event analysis report.
- Control event budgets to ensure that limits are not exceeded prepared monthly reports.
- Acquire prospective customers through marketing events and promote customer loyalty and maintain and update the CRM, grow the database of potential customer.
- Maintain and update the dealer website content.
- Build & maintain a sound relationship with local key media in coordination PR manager at the Maserati Regional Offices.
- Maintain and update social media as relevant within Maserati guidelines.
- Defining specifics to execute events.
- Selecting and managing service suppliers in line with set budgets.
- Selecting event targets and manage invitations.
- Participating actively in the planned initiatives.
- Fully responsible to ensure all event materials fully comply with the corporate identity guidelines.
Ensuring Post-event follow-up.
- Proactively mining database for follow-up opportunities.
- Assuring Marketing Form fulfillment.
- Managing Customer database.
- Analyzing and understanding the customer base structure, drawing the right conclusions and defining the right marketing strategy.
- Coordinating Customer communication plan (e.g. waiting list and after-sale).
- Updating Leads/Customer sections in the CRM after each event.
- Develop events and or activities based on the logic of customers clusters to maximize customer engagement.
- Liaising with the Service dept. coordinate welcome back campaigns.
- Fully responsible to ensure all customer documents and communications fully comply with the corporate identity guidelines.
- Analyzing Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) results and agreeing on action plans with the HQ to improve the KPIs directly linked to marketing-related topics.
- Building Communication tools (above and below the line) to allow the dealer to promote its services, activities, experiences and also to promote Maserati services, experiences.
- Coordinating customer complaints management.
- Analyzing Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) results and agreeing on action plans with the HQ.
- Organize monthly internal meetings with the Sales Manager and After Sales Service Manager to review CSI scores and develop an action plan.
Digital and Social Media Marketing:
- Retain and manage digital and social media marketing providers.
- Understand and oversee digital marketing campaigns and SEO/SEM and PPC tactics to acquire new clients.
- Oversee email marketing campaigns to retain and engage current clients.
Drawing up yearly Marketing plan according to Marketing Guidelines.
- Checking marketing activities effectiveness in terms of presence to the events, Customer and Prospect acquisition rate and Customer loyalty.
- Develop and liaise with co-marketing partners to create co-marketing opportunities.
- Cooperate with Sales& After Sales Department in providing marketing support to achieve commercial targets or on specific marketing activities.
- Measure marketing spend effectiveness on all marketing initiatives and develop best practise initiatives.
- Cooperate with Sales & After Sales Department in providing post event reviews & follow up.
Develop internal training, new marketing assistant orientation, and on the job training.
Monthly & Yearly Reports:
As per above duties & responsibilities.
- Min. 5 years of experience in automotive retail
- Languages: English; Local Language.
- Education: university degree in business administration, management, marketing.
- Strong project management skills.
- Customer complaints handling skills.
- Strong strategic thinking.
- Qualifications in accordance with Maserati’s training guidelines.
- Prior interview assessment and approval by importer Marketing Director
Key Factors to Success:
- Promotes brand uniqueness.
- Premium service beyond expectations.
- Contribute to the team.
- Capability to work under pressure.
- Good listener and persuasive communicator.
- Continuously improves the effectiveness.
- Passionate for improvement and challenging goals.
- Winning personality with the ability to gain and develop fruitful partnerships within the luxury industry.
- Passionate about Maserati & world automotive racing.
- Attention to detail.
- very high standards for the delivery of Brand Experience.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles, luxury goods and/or auto industry, and at least a basic.
- knowledge and understanding of digital marketing
- Working hours from 8 am to 5 pm Sunday – Thursday