To implement and conduct the technical IS Software Development Life-Cycle activities comprised in: requirements gathering and analysis, application programming and development, software implementation and testing, and users training and support for both; new and existing systems.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Plan, develop and implement new software programs as per business needs.
• Maintain, enhance and support the development/training of existing systems.
• Gather and analyse users and business requirements to propose Information System
• Prepare design, development and implementation documentations for discussion and
• Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure their strong functionality
• Provide comprehensive users training and support for new/existing systems.
• Provide timely, comprehensive and accurate documentations and reports as requested.
Skills and Qualifications
Education & Languages Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Management Information Systems.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
Work & Technical Experience
• Minimum of 4 years experience of System Development Life-Cycle including direct handson experience of programming, systems analysis and design, data analysis and design,
systems implementation and support.
• Experienced in latest web programming and structuring technologies including ASP.NET,
• Proficient in structuring database using Microsoft SQL Server besides all other SQL
activities as SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions and Performance.
• Solid skills on SharePoint 2013/SharePoint online architecture, design, Workflows,
SharePoint Designer, Portals and Web Part Development.
Personal Skills and Attributes
• Ability to work co-operatively as part of a team, or proactively on own initiative.
• Capability to work under pressure to strict timescales and deadlines.
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
• Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills.