Duties and Responsibilities:
- Service staff should enter all customer details in the database (Kerridge database)
- Assist the Workshop Manager in managing the daily operations
- Lead the team in achieving best possible workshop quality and execute all jobs according to customers’ requests
- Handle customers’ feedback and accompany customers for test drive
- Ensure full utilisation of workshop available labour and resources to achieve planned operational targets
- Supervise subordinates to produce quality work
- Allocate job cards and manages technicians to maximise the throughput by aligning jobs to skill sets within team
- Ensure that the technicians carry out the jobs within the allotted time
- Recommend warranty jobs for the approval of either Service Manager, Workshop Manager. In absence of both Managers, approval can be obtained by the Warranty Supervisor.
- Ensure the workshop observes all warranty process conditions, and supervises the correct tagging and storage of warranty parts
- Ensure all required information on each job card for each job is properly maintained.
Identifies and organises staff training needs for improving technical knowledge and job performance.
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required:
- JLR Certified Level 4
- Diploma in Auto Technology or equivalent
- Minimum Relevant Experience 5 years as technician